Photographer Takes Funny Pictures Of Herself And Her Dog In Silly Costumes
Ursula Daphne Aitchison is a photographer and the creative mind behind Phodography, where she does photoshoots of people and their dogs. When she’s not busy taking pictures of others, the photographer takes funny portraits of herself and her dog Hugo in silly outfits and it’s just too adorable.
Ursula has been working with animals for the past 5 years and says she couldn’t be happier. She was inspired by her late great Uncle and painter Craigie Aitchison, who often incorporated his Bedlington Terriers in his works. “It gives me great joy to capture the incredible bond people have with their dogs, each relationship is entirely unique and yet when expressed in a photograph it is one that we all know,” says the photographer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Portrait Photos Of White Wolf AKA Chief John Smith, The Oldest Native American To Have Ever Lived
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Photographer Captures Intimate And Unguarded Portraits Of Porn Stars
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Creative And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Fabien Barrau
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos