Photographer Takes Funny Pictures Of Herself And Her Dog In Silly Costumes
Ursula Daphne Aitchison is a photographer and the creative mind behind Phodography, where she does photoshoots of people and their dogs. When she’s not busy taking pictures of others, the photographer takes funny portraits of herself and her dog Hugo in silly outfits and it’s just too adorable.
Ursula has been working with animals for the past 5 years and says she couldn’t be happier. She was inspired by her late great Uncle and painter Craigie Aitchison, who often incorporated his Bedlington Terriers in his works. “It gives me great joy to capture the incredible bond people have with their dogs, each relationship is entirely unique and yet when expressed in a photograph it is one that we all know,” says the photographer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers