Photographer Takes Funny Pictures Of Herself And Her Dog In Silly Costumes
Ursula Daphne Aitchison is a photographer and the creative mind behind Phodography, where she does photoshoots of people and their dogs. When she’s not busy taking pictures of others, the photographer takes funny portraits of herself and her dog Hugo in silly outfits and it’s just too adorable.
Ursula has been working with animals for the past 5 years and says she couldn’t be happier. She was inspired by her late great Uncle and painter Craigie Aitchison, who often incorporated his Bedlington Terriers in his works. “It gives me great joy to capture the incredible bond people have with their dogs, each relationship is entirely unique and yet when expressed in a photograph it is one that we all know,” says the photographer.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- “Natural Beauty” Photo Series Challenges Restricting Female Body Hair Standards
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- This Is How Soviets Imagined 21st Century Will Look Like: The Soviet Eera Sci-Fi Mag That Wanted To Predict The Future
- A Photographer Combines Portraits Of Family Members To Prove How Amazing Our Genes Are
- Craftsman Makes An Incredible Stained Glass Octopus Chandeliers
- Clever Minibikes Built Out of Welded Fenders From Vintage Volkswagen Beetles
- Realistic And Scary 3D Versions Of Childhood Movie Characters And Various Objects By Brazilian Artist
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump