Photographer Takes Funny Pictures Of Herself And Her Dog In Silly Costumes
Ursula Daphne Aitchison is a photographer and the creative mind behind Phodography, where she does photoshoots of people and their dogs. When she’s not busy taking pictures of others, the photographer takes funny portraits of herself and her dog Hugo in silly outfits and it’s just too adorable.
Ursula has been working with animals for the past 5 years and says she couldn’t be happier. She was inspired by her late great Uncle and painter Craigie Aitchison, who often incorporated his Bedlington Terriers in his works. “It gives me great joy to capture the incredible bond people have with their dogs, each relationship is entirely unique and yet when expressed in a photograph it is one that we all know,” says the photographer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Stuck In The Real World: Characters From Cartoons And Movies Placed In Real Photos
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic