Photographer Takes Funny Pictures Of Herself And Her Dog In Silly Costumes
Ursula Daphne Aitchison is a photographer and the creative mind behind Phodography, where she does photoshoots of people and their dogs. When she’s not busy taking pictures of others, the photographer takes funny portraits of herself and her dog Hugo in silly outfits and it’s just too adorable.
Ursula has been working with animals for the past 5 years and says she couldn’t be happier. She was inspired by her late great Uncle and painter Craigie Aitchison, who often incorporated his Bedlington Terriers in his works. “It gives me great joy to capture the incredible bond people have with their dogs, each relationship is entirely unique and yet when expressed in a photograph it is one that we all know,” says the photographer.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Wonder Of Illustrating Perpetual Movement in Space From A 1875 Astronomy Book
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Artist Colorizes 50 Old Photos, And It Might Change The Way You Perceive History