T-Rex Wedding Photo Shoot Proves Love’s Not Dead
A Spokane (Washington, US) photography company is doing its part to spread a little love and light in the world with a photo shoot posted on its website Tuesday afternoon. Greg Basil and Maria Adams Photography posted a series of 18 photos showing the engagement photos between two T-Rexes in the January snow, complete with scarves. The dinosaurs are seen holding hands at sunset, riding a bike and posing by a lake.
Basil explained they wanted to share the photos to share “The exploding love they have for each other. Taken locally in Spokane, WA proving that everyone can love each other no matter who they are. Letting the world know that T-Rexes are not just animals, but a loving creature that shares the world with us.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings