Photographer Documented How Women Protest The New Law That Bans Abortion In Poland
Portraits of participants in the protest on the abortion ban In Szczecin, Poland from October 26th, 2020. Angered women and their supporters blocked rush-hour traffic in many cities of Poland.
Nationwide protests against a recent court ruling that tightened Poland’s restrictive abortion law further. The court effectively banned almost all abortions. The symbol of the fight against the new law was the sign of red lightning visible on the faces and masks of the participants.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Jigsaw Puzzle That Will Exercise Your Patience
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021