Photographer Documented How Women Protest The New Law That Bans Abortion In Poland
Portraits of participants in the protest on the abortion ban In Szczecin, Poland from October 26th, 2020. Angered women and their supporters blocked rush-hour traffic in many cities of Poland.
Nationwide protests against a recent court ruling that tightened Poland’s restrictive abortion law further. The court effectively banned almost all abortions. The symbol of the fight against the new law was the sign of red lightning visible on the faces and masks of the participants.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “All Our Wrong Todays”: The Colossal Worlds Of Nicolas Bouvier
- This Artist Paints In A Hyperrealistic Style And Some Of Her Works Look Like Photos, While Others Look Like Dreams
- Stunning Black and White Photos of Chicago in 1988
- This Home Baker’s Gorgeous Rye Bread Could Start A Revolution
- The Mind-Boggling Hyperrealistic Pencil Drawings By Alessandro Paglia
- “Rite of Passage”: Striking Vintage Photos of Florida Spring Break in the ‘80s
- The Most Creative Photos Of The World Naked Gardening Day 2020, Even In Isolation
- The Stunning Art Of George Redreev
- How To Take Care Of A Sad Person In Ten Easy Steps
- This Artist Uses Makeup To Create Art On Her Face