Photographer Documented How Women Protest The New Law That Bans Abortion In Poland
Portraits of participants in the protest on the abortion ban In Szczecin, Poland from October 26th, 2020. Angered women and their supporters blocked rush-hour traffic in many cities of Poland.
Nationwide protests against a recent court ruling that tightened Poland’s restrictive abortion law further. The court effectively banned almost all abortions. The symbol of the fight against the new law was the sign of red lightning visible on the faces and masks of the participants.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Japanese Guy Absolutely Nails Anime Girl Cosplay, from Evangelion to Sailor Moon
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- This Man Photoshops Himself Into Series Of Hilarious Scenarios With Celebrities
- Medieval Visions of Hell, Satan, Demons And Cabbalistic Signs From A 1775 Compendium Of Horrors
- Photographer Albert Dros Captures Beautiful Rural Landscapes of the Netherlands
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today
- “Elvira, Mistress Of The Dark”: Stunning Photos of Cassandra Peterson in the 1980s
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden