Futuristic Tangled Copper Pipes Run Throughout This Cinema
When ONE PLUS Partnership were designing the Shanghai Omnijoi International Cinema in China, they decided to pay homage to the movie industry. They did this by creating a copper track, similar to those used when filming a tracking shot, that runs throughout the lobby and even in some of the theaters.
In some places, the copper colored metal tubes drop down to become seats for patrons to wait, and in others they become ticketing counters. Sections of the tubes also have straight light tubes to illuminate the mostly dark interior.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Uncanny Eye Illustrations from Georg Bartisch’s Ophthalmodouleia, 1583
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Animal Portraits in The Style of Old Masters by Tein Lucasson
- Vintage Postcards of Mid-Century Romantic Couples