Futuristic Tangled Copper Pipes Run Throughout This Cinema
When ONE PLUS Partnership were designing the Shanghai Omnijoi International Cinema in China, they decided to pay homage to the movie industry. They did this by creating a copper track, similar to those used when filming a tracking shot, that runs throughout the lobby and even in some of the theaters.
In some places, the copper colored metal tubes drop down to become seats for patrons to wait, and in others they become ticketing counters. Sections of the tubes also have straight light tubes to illuminate the mostly dark interior.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Classic Cars Found Abandoned In Welsh Mine For More Than 40 Years
- These Humorous Stinker Station Signs Helped to Provide Comic Relief for Motorists in Idaho During the 1950s and ’60s