Six Large Wood Giants Are Now Hiding Out In A Forest Near Copenhagen
Artist Thomas Dambo has brought to life a new project: “The 6 Forgotten Giants.” The project consists of six large hidden sculptures, made from various types of recycled wood, with the help of local volunteers in Copenhagen. The recycled wood used for the breathtaking giants varies from scrap wood, to cut offs from old trees, to buildings that have been torn down.
The aim of this project is to bring art out of the museum and show the alluring nature of the outskirts of Western Copenhagen. Each giant is hidden in a beautiful location, and Thomas encourages individuals to go on a treasure hunt, using the map to find them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- Stunning Images Of The National Geographic Traveller Photography Contest 2021
- Spectacular Wining Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways