Six Large Wood Giants Are Now Hiding Out In A Forest Near Copenhagen
Artist Thomas Dambo has brought to life a new project: “The 6 Forgotten Giants.” The project consists of six large hidden sculptures, made from various types of recycled wood, with the help of local volunteers in Copenhagen. The recycled wood used for the breathtaking giants varies from scrap wood, to cut offs from old trees, to buildings that have been torn down.
The aim of this project is to bring art out of the museum and show the alluring nature of the outskirts of Western Copenhagen. Each giant is hidden in a beautiful location, and Thomas encourages individuals to go on a treasure hunt, using the map to find them.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Couple Asks Internet To Photoshop Out Shirtless Guy from Engagement Photo, Regrets It Immediately
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- David Bowie Unseen: A Hidden 1967 Photoshoot
- Russian Artist Carves Silver Dollar With Trap Jaws And Golden ‘Bait’ Coin
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Craziest Swimsuits To Hit The Beach This Summer
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- “Echoes From Other Worlds”: Spectacular Digital Paintings By Bayard Wu
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Funny Vintage Photos That Captured At Just the Right Time And The Right Angle