Six Large Wood Giants Are Now Hiding Out In A Forest Near Copenhagen
Artist Thomas Dambo has brought to life a new project: “The 6 Forgotten Giants.” The project consists of six large hidden sculptures, made from various types of recycled wood, with the help of local volunteers in Copenhagen. The recycled wood used for the breathtaking giants varies from scrap wood, to cut offs from old trees, to buildings that have been torn down.
The aim of this project is to bring art out of the museum and show the alluring nature of the outskirts of Western Copenhagen. Each giant is hidden in a beautiful location, and Thomas encourages individuals to go on a treasure hunt, using the map to find them.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Beautiful Goldie Hawn’s “Laugh-In” Bikini Photoshoot