Six Large Wood Giants Are Now Hiding Out In A Forest Near Copenhagen
Artist Thomas Dambo has brought to life a new project: “The 6 Forgotten Giants.” The project consists of six large hidden sculptures, made from various types of recycled wood, with the help of local volunteers in Copenhagen. The recycled wood used for the breathtaking giants varies from scrap wood, to cut offs from old trees, to buildings that have been torn down.
The aim of this project is to bring art out of the museum and show the alluring nature of the outskirts of Western Copenhagen. Each giant is hidden in a beautiful location, and Thomas encourages individuals to go on a treasure hunt, using the map to find them.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- “Light & Shadow”: Dreamy Illustrations By Lê Long
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Striking Urban And Street Photography By Alfonso León