Six Large Wood Giants Are Now Hiding Out In A Forest Near Copenhagen
Artist Thomas Dambo has brought to life a new project: “The 6 Forgotten Giants.” The project consists of six large hidden sculptures, made from various types of recycled wood, with the help of local volunteers in Copenhagen. The recycled wood used for the breathtaking giants varies from scrap wood, to cut offs from old trees, to buildings that have been torn down.
The aim of this project is to bring art out of the museum and show the alluring nature of the outskirts of Western Copenhagen. Each giant is hidden in a beautiful location, and Thomas encourages individuals to go on a treasure hunt, using the map to find them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers