This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
If you love exotic fish and don’t mind hundreds of them eyeballing you while you answer nature’s call, you’ll probably love using this unique aquarium toilet in Akashi, Japan.
Hipopo Papa (formerly Mumin Papa) Cafe, used to be known as one of the most popular dating spots on Hayashizaki Matsue Coast. It still is, but ever since the owner decided to do something special with the women’s toilet, it’s become famous primarily for being the only cafe in Japan – and probably the world – to feature an aquarium toilet. It’s technically surrounded on three sides by a giant aquarium filled with hundreds of exotic fish and a male turtle, which, considering this is a women’s only toilet, is a bit weird.
Having an aquarium toilet is a great way to draw customers, but if does have its drawbacks. According to Setouchi Finder, some of the patrons end up spending a lot more time then they have to inside the toilet just admiring the scenery, while other are reluctant to use it because they find the thought of having so many marine creatures staring at them while they relieve themselves uncomfortable.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms