This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
If you love exotic fish and don’t mind hundreds of them eyeballing you while you answer nature’s call, you’ll probably love using this unique aquarium toilet in Akashi, Japan.
Hipopo Papa (formerly Mumin Papa) Cafe, used to be known as one of the most popular dating spots on Hayashizaki Matsue Coast. It still is, but ever since the owner decided to do something special with the women’s toilet, it’s become famous primarily for being the only cafe in Japan – and probably the world – to feature an aquarium toilet. It’s technically surrounded on three sides by a giant aquarium filled with hundreds of exotic fish and a male turtle, which, considering this is a women’s only toilet, is a bit weird.
Having an aquarium toilet is a great way to draw customers, but if does have its drawbacks. According to Setouchi Finder, some of the patrons end up spending a lot more time then they have to inside the toilet just admiring the scenery, while other are reluctant to use it because they find the thought of having so many marine creatures staring at them while they relieve themselves uncomfortable.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Empire Of Decadence: The Superb Bizarre Artworks Of Eugene Korolev
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Striking Black And White Photographs Of New York City’s ‘Mean Streets’ In The 1970s And 1980s
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Zombie Walk Strasbourg 2019 Mega-Post: Stunning Photos Of People Dressed As Zombies Taking Part In a Zombie Walk Event In The Eastern French City Of Strasbourg
- Photographer Exposes The Truth Behind His ‘Perfect’ Photos