Mum Creates Incredible Braids For Daughter Every Day Before School
Every morning before school, Shelley plaits Grace’s hair into incredibly intricate braids. The Aussie mum often shares the designs on her Instagram page, where she’s amassed over 120K+ followers.
She discovered the wonders of braiding online in 2014, she explained in a post for Bored Panda.
“I found accounts that were solely set up to show hairstyles that mums had created on their daughters. I loved what I saw and it was then that I started my own Facebook and Instagram braiding accounts,” she writes.
She says the designs can take between 15 and 20 minutes and Grace is happy to sit still watching a little morning TV while she does them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Beautiful Monica Bellucci And Her Never-Before-Seen Pictures
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- The Merging Art & Science Of Daniel Martin Diaz
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Gabriel Khiterer Captures Majestic Portraits Of Stray Cats