Mum Creates Incredible Braids For Daughter Every Day Before School
Every morning before school, Shelley plaits Grace’s hair into incredibly intricate braids. The Aussie mum often shares the designs on her Instagram page, where she’s amassed over 120K+ followers.
She discovered the wonders of braiding online in 2014, she explained in a post for Bored Panda.
“I found accounts that were solely set up to show hairstyles that mums had created on their daughters. I loved what I saw and it was then that I started my own Facebook and Instagram braiding accounts,” she writes.
She says the designs can take between 15 and 20 minutes and Grace is happy to sit still watching a little morning TV while she does them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find