Mum Creates Incredible Braids For Daughter Every Day Before School
Every morning before school, Shelley plaits Grace’s hair into incredibly intricate braids. The Aussie mum often shares the designs on her Instagram page, where she’s amassed over 120K+ followers.
She discovered the wonders of braiding online in 2014, she explained in a post for Bored Panda.
“I found accounts that were solely set up to show hairstyles that mums had created on their daughters. I loved what I saw and it was then that I started my own Facebook and Instagram braiding accounts,” she writes.
She says the designs can take between 15 and 20 minutes and Grace is happy to sit still watching a little morning TV while she does them.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- 10 Photos Of Carrie Fisher Promoting “Return Of The Jedi” At A Rolling Stone Magazine Beach Shoot, 1983