Anonymous Artist ‘Wanksy’ Draws Penises On UK Potholes To Make Government Fix Them
After another cyclist friend was injured by potholes, Wanksy, an artist from Greater Manchester, England, decided to act. He used washable paint to draw penises around potholes in his neighborhood, and suddenly, they were repaired in 48 hours.
“People will drive over the same pothole and forget about it,” Wanksy said in an interview. “Suddenly you draw something amusing around it, everyone sees it and it either gets reported or fixed.” A Bury Council spokesman disagreed: “Painting obscenities around potholes will not get them repaired any quicker, but simply waste valuable time and resources.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- The Earthquake Tower by Remco, ca. 1974
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- A Soviet-Era Museum In Kyrgyzstan, Built Into The Side Of A Mountain Containing over 33,000 Archeological Artifacts
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable