Throne of Kings: The Art of War Chess
A classic game of chess where intellectual wars are enjoyed using finely crafted pieces of art. Behold “The Art of War”
Throne of Kings: The Art of War is an epic chess set that consists of pieces inspired by popular medieval fantasy and gaming genres. Like many young lads, we grew up on stories of long, long ago; tales of daring-do and honor, family name and knights fighting epic battles.
The chess set will be available in a travel edition and a standard edition. Grab the travel set and head off to your favorite coffee shop, library, or watering hole. Take the battle with you for a “friendly game” with either friend or foe. With the standard set, gather around the coffee table or in the dining room to challenge your family and friends to an epic battle.
Each complete set includes a wooden chess board and storage box. The chess boards and storage boxes are hand constructed using walnut and birdseye maple, an oil rub captures the rich color and texture of the wood and then they are sealed for protection. The standard board is 18” square with 2” squares and set upon bronze pedestals. The travel size board is 11” square with 1.25” squares and shares the same design as the standard board.
Each playing piece is cast in white or yellow bronze. By working with local skilled artisans, chess sets are made here in the United States.
As beautiful works of art, both chess sets can be proudly displayed in the center of any room, making them a conversation piece for years to come!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread