Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
You may remember Pico, a self professed “cat maniac” and mother of two who is known for designing adorable and awesomely life-like cat bags. And her latest creation may be one of their best yet–a super realistic cat backpack!
Pico says the hand sewn backpack consists of 78 parts, and its clear from the lifelike details that the furry feline bag took a lot of effort to craft.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers