Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
You may remember Pico, a self professed “cat maniac” and mother of two who is known for designing adorable and awesomely life-like cat bags. And her latest creation may be one of their best yet–a super realistic cat backpack!
Pico says the hand sewn backpack consists of 78 parts, and its clear from the lifelike details that the furry feline bag took a lot of effort to craft.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s