Japanese Designer Crafts Adorably Lifelike Cat Backpack
You may remember Pico, a self professed “cat maniac” and mother of two who is known for designing adorable and awesomely life-like cat bags. And her latest creation may be one of their best yet–a super realistic cat backpack!
Pico says the hand sewn backpack consists of 78 parts, and its clear from the lifelike details that the furry feline bag took a lot of effort to craft.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’