These Weird Clocks Use Human Faces To Display The Time
Patience is a clock which uses a human face to represent the passage of time. The eyes work in the same way as an analog clock’s hands, with the right eye indicating hours and the left eye indicating minutes. The mouth opens and closes to represent seconds. The Patience clocks were created by the Japanese designers of the WE+ studio.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz