Transparent Heart-Stopping Glass Sky Slide Starts Trial Runs In North China
A transparent slide located in the Dayudu Yellow River Scenic Area, northern China’s Shanxi Province, is definitely a daredevil’s game.
The glass slide, which began trial operations on Friday, drops brave riders 100 meters over its 500-meter length.
The scenic spot also includes a 60-meter-long glass bottomed bridge and a 420-square-meter glass viewing platform, the largest in the province.
Praised as a “forest oxygen bar”, visitors standing on the high altitude structures can enjoy a bird’s eye view of the mesmerizing landscape.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of Legendary Soviet Female Snipers From WWII, Including One Dubbed ‘Lady Death’ Who Killed 309 Nazis
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- The Supertrain Of 1979 Will Blow Your Mind
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Thai Woman Cosplays As Zombie To Sell Dead People’s Clothes Online
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers