Transparent Heart-Stopping Glass Sky Slide Starts Trial Runs In North China
A transparent slide located in the Dayudu Yellow River Scenic Area, northern China’s Shanxi Province, is definitely a daredevil’s game.
The glass slide, which began trial operations on Friday, drops brave riders 100 meters over its 500-meter length.
The scenic spot also includes a 60-meter-long glass bottomed bridge and a 420-square-meter glass viewing platform, the largest in the province.
Praised as a “forest oxygen bar”, visitors standing on the high altitude structures can enjoy a bird’s eye view of the mesmerizing landscape.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Gorgeous Moody & Stylish Female Portrait Photography By Danny Batista
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror