15 Hilarious Photos That Were Made Instantly Better By Photoshop Masters
Photoshop can be used to a multitude of ends, be it touching up a photograph to make it more flattering, or super-imposing an entirely different background into a seemingly innocuous picture to hilarious effect. One thing is for sure: Photoshop is an indispensable tool for budding photographers of the 21st century.
Adding that sense of danger
Of late, an online movement has seen internet users issue requests to some of the more proficient photoshoppers out there, asking them to improve or alter an original snap in some way or another.
In celebration of those nimble fingered Photoshop gurus then, here are some of the very best photos that were made instantly better, thanks to the seemingly never-ending powers of picture editing.
Make it look like I’m running from bad guys
Talk about bringing the photo to life
Everyone likes a man in uniform right?
Me and my cat, fighting on the front line
My boxer shorts are out in this photo, could you remove them?
When you ask to make the background look dangerous
Could you make me look like I’m in a movie?
Would you be able to lower the pants below my socks and put a bottle in front of me?
My face is in the shadows, could you brighten it up?
It’s always best to be specific
I look a little bored here, could make it more exciting?
I’d like to look taller than my friend in this photo…
This Photoshop of me at the Grand Canyon isn’t very good, can you help?
Can you put an attractive lady next to me?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- “Empty Home”: The Superb Dark, Surreal and Sci-Fi Artworks of Miko del Rosario
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style