15 Hilarious Photos That Were Made Instantly Better By Photoshop Masters
Photoshop can be used to a multitude of ends, be it touching up a photograph to make it more flattering, or super-imposing an entirely different background into a seemingly innocuous picture to hilarious effect. One thing is for sure: Photoshop is an indispensable tool for budding photographers of the 21st century.
Adding that sense of danger
Of late, an online movement has seen internet users issue requests to some of the more proficient photoshoppers out there, asking them to improve or alter an original snap in some way or another.
In celebration of those nimble fingered Photoshop gurus then, here are some of the very best photos that were made instantly better, thanks to the seemingly never-ending powers of picture editing.
Make it look like I’m running from bad guys
Talk about bringing the photo to life
Everyone likes a man in uniform right?
Me and my cat, fighting on the front line
My boxer shorts are out in this photo, could you remove them?
When you ask to make the background look dangerous
Could you make me look like I’m in a movie?
Would you be able to lower the pants below my socks and put a bottle in front of me?
My face is in the shadows, could you brighten it up?
It’s always best to be specific
I look a little bored here, could make it more exciting?
I’d like to look taller than my friend in this photo…
This Photoshop of me at the Grand Canyon isn’t very good, can you help?
Can you put an attractive lady next to me?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Napoleon’s Veterans Have Been Brought To Life In Color
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- Whimsical And Dreamlike Photo Manipulations By Boby Atmajaya