These Korean Bubble Face Masks Can Get Hilariously Out Of Control
There’s usually a bit of a learning curve with innovative beauty products. Nobody just arrives in the world knowing what to do with brow wigs, yellow blush, or whatever this intense hair extension contraption is. But sheet masks, which first emerged in the Asian beauty market, are old news by now. Unless you’re dealing with a runaway bubble mask that threatens to take over your entire face.
Bubble masks have been trendy on Instagram and other social networks for a while now. They function in much the same way as a super foaming cleanser, except they also claim to moisturize your face while they bubble up on your face.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- 17 Drawings That Prove That Love Is Everywhere And In Everything
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral