These Korean Bubble Face Masks Can Get Hilariously Out Of Control
There’s usually a bit of a learning curve with innovative beauty products. Nobody just arrives in the world knowing what to do with brow wigs, yellow blush, or whatever this intense hair extension contraption is. But sheet masks, which first emerged in the Asian beauty market, are old news by now. Unless you’re dealing with a runaway bubble mask that threatens to take over your entire face.
Bubble masks have been trendy on Instagram and other social networks for a while now. They function in much the same way as a super foaming cleanser, except they also claim to moisturize your face while they bubble up on your face.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books