These Korean Bubble Face Masks Can Get Hilariously Out Of Control
There’s usually a bit of a learning curve with innovative beauty products. Nobody just arrives in the world knowing what to do with brow wigs, yellow blush, or whatever this intense hair extension contraption is. But sheet masks, which first emerged in the Asian beauty market, are old news by now. Unless you’re dealing with a runaway bubble mask that threatens to take over your entire face.
Bubble masks have been trendy on Instagram and other social networks for a while now. They function in much the same way as a super foaming cleanser, except they also claim to moisturize your face while they bubble up on your face.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s