These Korean Bubble Face Masks Can Get Hilariously Out Of Control
There’s usually a bit of a learning curve with innovative beauty products. Nobody just arrives in the world knowing what to do with brow wigs, yellow blush, or whatever this intense hair extension contraption is. But sheet masks, which first emerged in the Asian beauty market, are old news by now. Unless you’re dealing with a runaway bubble mask that threatens to take over your entire face.
Bubble masks have been trendy on Instagram and other social networks for a while now. They function in much the same way as a super foaming cleanser, except they also claim to moisturize your face while they bubble up on your face.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Artist Designs A Bench Inspired By Glaciers And Natural Earth Formations
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- LIFE Magazine’s Sexiest Photos Of All Time