These Korean Bubble Face Masks Can Get Hilariously Out Of Control
There’s usually a bit of a learning curve with innovative beauty products. Nobody just arrives in the world knowing what to do with brow wigs, yellow blush, or whatever this intense hair extension contraption is. But sheet masks, which first emerged in the Asian beauty market, are old news by now. Unless you’re dealing with a runaway bubble mask that threatens to take over your entire face.
Bubble masks have been trendy on Instagram and other social networks for a while now. They function in much the same way as a super foaming cleanser, except they also claim to moisturize your face while they bubble up on your face.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- This Artist Uses Emojis To Create Images Of Female Nipples So She Can Bypass Instagram’s Ban On Nudity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Futuristic Images Of Tokyo Which Trapped Two Photographers
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High