Beautiful Feminine Illustrations By Lois Van Baarle
Lois van Baarle is a digital artist and animator. Lois has been drawing her whole life. She is from the Netherlands, moved all around the world as a kid, and now lives in the Netherlands again, working as a freelance character designer and illustrator.
“I’ve been drawing my whole life, but I think what really got me started was discovering the work of Alphonse Mucha, which I found enormously inspiring. I started making illustrations with an art nouveau feel, but also with other influences I had at the time, like manga and Disney princess films. This was when I was about 16. From that point on, I was drawing in almost all of my spare time,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Black-and-White Photos of Edwin Smith
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!