Beautiful Feminine Illustrations By Lois Van Baarle
Lois van Baarle is a digital artist and animator. Lois has been drawing her whole life. She is from the Netherlands, moved all around the world as a kid, and now lives in the Netherlands again, working as a freelance character designer and illustrator.
“I’ve been drawing my whole life, but I think what really got me started was discovering the work of Alphonse Mucha, which I found enormously inspiring. I started making illustrations with an art nouveau feel, but also with other influences I had at the time, like manga and Disney princess films. This was when I was about 16. From that point on, I was drawing in almost all of my spare time,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- A Photographer Takes Photos Of Toys That Are So Epic, They Can Outshine Any Blockbuster Movie Shot
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Apocalyptic Pictures Of The Mysterious Abandoned Airport Located In Indian Desert
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art
- This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven