Beautiful Feminine Illustrations By Lois Van Baarle
Lois van Baarle is a digital artist and animator. Lois has been drawing her whole life. She is from the Netherlands, moved all around the world as a kid, and now lives in the Netherlands again, working as a freelance character designer and illustrator.
“I’ve been drawing my whole life, but I think what really got me started was discovering the work of Alphonse Mucha, which I found enormously inspiring. I started making illustrations with an art nouveau feel, but also with other influences I had at the time, like manga and Disney princess films. This was when I was about 16. From that point on, I was drawing in almost all of my spare time,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Stunning Color Photos Of Swinging London In The 60s
- Leather Banana Holder For Your Bicycle
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- This Foldable Wall Desk Is Ideal For Small Spaces