Beautiful Feminine Illustrations By Lois Van Baarle
Lois van Baarle is a digital artist and animator. Lois has been drawing her whole life. She is from the Netherlands, moved all around the world as a kid, and now lives in the Netherlands again, working as a freelance character designer and illustrator.
“I’ve been drawing my whole life, but I think what really got me started was discovering the work of Alphonse Mucha, which I found enormously inspiring. I started making illustrations with an art nouveau feel, but also with other influences I had at the time, like manga and Disney princess films. This was when I was about 16. From that point on, I was drawing in almost all of my spare time,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 9-Year-Old Kid Who Kept Getting In Trouble For Doodling In Class Gets A Job Decorating A Restaurant With His Drawings