Beautiful Feminine Illustrations By Lois Van Baarle
Lois van Baarle is a digital artist and animator. Lois has been drawing her whole life. She is from the Netherlands, moved all around the world as a kid, and now lives in the Netherlands again, working as a freelance character designer and illustrator.
“I’ve been drawing my whole life, but I think what really got me started was discovering the work of Alphonse Mucha, which I found enormously inspiring. I started making illustrations with an art nouveau feel, but also with other influences I had at the time, like manga and Disney princess films. This was when I was about 16. From that point on, I was drawing in almost all of my spare time,” she says.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Black and White Photos Show the ’80s Street Fashion Styles of Young People
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden