Wild Animal Spirits In Beautiful Tattoos By Cheyenne
Cheyenne is a talented tattoo artist and illustrator in Strasbourg, France that creates beautiful tattoos that exhibit a wild and natural spirit.
The artist is inspired by Native American culture and wildlife, though she also focuses on the feminine form and on popular modern motifs like minimalistic designs and sacred geometry. To see more of her work, check out her website and Facebook!
Via Bored Panda
- Bizarre And Creepy Vintage Christmas Cards From The Victorian Era
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Idyllic Illustrations Of Love And Affection That Will Warm Your Heart
- This Woman Gave A Second Chance To So Many Soldiers Whose Faces Were Severely Injured In World War I
- People Getting Stabbed In Medieval Art Who Just Don’t Give A Damn
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Quirky And Extraordinary Moments Of Everyday Life In Japan By Shin Noguchi
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever