No Small Victories – the Art of Sho, 2011
Samuel Ho “Sho” is a traveling salesman with nothing but a well kept collection of hats and an insatiable desire to create. A designer by profession and artist by heart, he has had his hands in designing websites, fashion lines, books, athletic shoes, diamond jewelry, accessories, exhibits, interiors, furniture and many other things. He learned his skills by working the designer circuit in Manhattan, NY and was inspired to take up illustration from his roommates in Brooklyn. Blurring the line between fine art and innovative commercial work, Sho has refused to pledge to just one discipline of design so he continues to take on multi-faceted projects.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings