10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
Noko Nishigaki, daughter of a famous Japanese tattoo artist, “Gakkin”, recently moved to Amsterdam. She worked for three years on her drawing techniques, and now she tattoos amazing images in the studio.
View this post on Instagram
Which insect do you like? ♥️I had a Mantis as a pet when I was 5. I made a little forest in the big insect cage. I caught grasshopper every day for Mantis. When I saw the Mantis eating a grasshopper, I felt sorry for grasshopper. But at the same time, I felt cool for Mantis. the end of summer, I let her go. The beginning,she was very small ,but she got bigger than my hand . I still like Mantis. ♥️ #tattoosticker #temporarytattoo #insects
Gakkin and Noko’s mother, Megumi, manage their daughter’s Instagram account and support her passion for tattooing as a budding apprentice, but there is no grand marketing plan or pressure behind sharing her work on the platform. Their approach towards their daughter’s journey as a tattoo artist is serene, allowing her the space to be a child, but also to explore the art form as much as she would like, for as long as she would like.
“We think [that] to find [a] dream – what she wants to be, what she wants to do in the future, is not easy at a young age,” explains Gakkin. “So she might change her mind in the future – but [for] now, she is interested in tattooing and enjoying it so much. We want to do our best to support her. It’s normal as parents, we think. She is only 10 years old – we want her to see many things. We want to give her any chance. We are looking forward to seeing how she grows.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival