Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides and long in the back. Mullets were used by rock stars Rod Stewart, David Bowie, Andy Mackay of Roxy Music, and Paul McCartney as far back as the early 1970s.
The zenith of the mullet’s popularity in 1980s continental Europe has been described as an “age of singing tattooed Swedish Flokati Rugs”. In the United States of the 1980s, the mullet became popular within lesbian culture, where it came to be used as a way of identifying oneself as a member of that culture in public.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- This ‘Swim Reaper’ Instagram Account Is Absolute Gold
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Movies And TV Shows Were Made In Real Life
- A Built-In Dog Bed Was Created In This Living Room Wall
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Colorful Concept Artworks By Kaloyan Stoyanov