Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
The mullet is a hairstyle that is short at the front and sides and long in the back. Mullets were used by rock stars Rod Stewart, David Bowie, Andy Mackay of Roxy Music, and Paul McCartney as far back as the early 1970s.
The zenith of the mullet’s popularity in 1980s continental Europe has been described as an “age of singing tattooed Swedish Flokati Rugs”. In the United States of the 1980s, the mullet became popular within lesbian culture, where it came to be used as a way of identifying oneself as a member of that culture in public.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Artist Scott Listfield Paints Post-Apocalyptic Scenes Of The Bay Area
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- Soviet Fashion: Style Pages From 1980s U.S.S.R.
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!