Orthodox Priests Will Bless Anything!
The Second Vatican Council Document Orientalium Ecclesiarum, The Decree on the Catholic Churches of the East, says:
“All members of the Eastern Rite should know and be convinced that they can and should always preserve their legitimate liturgical rite and their established way of life…” (no. 6)
If any separated Christian should, under the guidance of the grace of the Holy Spirit, join himself to the unity of Catholics, no more should be required of him than what a bare professional the Catholic Faith demands. (no. 25)
Boy, in the spirit of ecumenism, expect them to help us bless ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
- Second Life Of The Canadian Truck In Russia
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her