Orthodox Priests Will Bless Anything!
The Second Vatican Council Document Orientalium Ecclesiarum, The Decree on the Catholic Churches of the East, says:
“All members of the Eastern Rite should know and be convinced that they can and should always preserve their legitimate liturgical rite and their established way of life…” (no. 6)
If any separated Christian should, under the guidance of the grace of the Holy Spirit, join himself to the unity of Catholics, no more should be required of him than what a bare professional the Catholic Faith demands. (no. 25)
Boy, in the spirit of ecumenism, expect them to help us bless ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s