Orthodox Priests Will Bless Anything!
The Second Vatican Council Document Orientalium Ecclesiarum, The Decree on the Catholic Churches of the East, says:
“All members of the Eastern Rite should know and be convinced that they can and should always preserve their legitimate liturgical rite and their established way of life…” (no. 6)
If any separated Christian should, under the guidance of the grace of the Holy Spirit, join himself to the unity of Catholics, no more should be required of him than what a bare professional the Catholic Faith demands. (no. 25)
Boy, in the spirit of ecumenism, expect them to help us bless ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- “The Lady Of Dreams”: Surreal Vintage Photo Collages From The No-Photoshop Era By Grete Stern
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- 21 Days In Japan: Artist Recreates Scenes Of Japan Through Pleasing Pastel-Colored Illustrations
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape