Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
Agnetha Fältskog was a singer with the Swedish band ABBA, famous for hits like “Mamma Mia.” In 1969, Fältskog became engaged to Björn Ulvaeus. At the time of their engagement, Ulvaeus was working with a songwriter named Benny Andersson. Andersson was engaged to an Anni-Frid Lyngstad, who, much like Fältskog, was becoming an increasingly popular singer in Sweden.
The two women sang back-up vocals for their fiancés and performed with them at small concerts. In time, these two couples used the first letters of their first names — Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid — to form the name of their musical group, ABBA.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel