Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
Agnetha Fältskog was a singer with the Swedish band ABBA, famous for hits like “Mamma Mia.” In 1969, Fältskog became engaged to Björn Ulvaeus. At the time of their engagement, Ulvaeus was working with a songwriter named Benny Andersson. Andersson was engaged to an Anni-Frid Lyngstad, who, much like Fältskog, was becoming an increasingly popular singer in Sweden.
The two women sang back-up vocals for their fiancés and performed with them at small concerts. In time, these two couples used the first letters of their first names — Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid — to form the name of their musical group, ABBA.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers