Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
Agnetha Fältskog was a singer with the Swedish band ABBA, famous for hits like “Mamma Mia.” In 1969, Fältskog became engaged to Björn Ulvaeus. At the time of their engagement, Ulvaeus was working with a songwriter named Benny Andersson. Andersson was engaged to an Anni-Frid Lyngstad, who, much like Fältskog, was becoming an increasingly popular singer in Sweden.
The two women sang back-up vocals for their fiancés and performed with them at small concerts. In time, these two couples used the first letters of their first names — Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid — to form the name of their musical group, ABBA.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson