Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
Agnetha Fältskog was a singer with the Swedish band ABBA, famous for hits like “Mamma Mia.” In 1969, Fältskog became engaged to Björn Ulvaeus. At the time of their engagement, Ulvaeus was working with a songwriter named Benny Andersson. Andersson was engaged to an Anni-Frid Lyngstad, who, much like Fältskog, was becoming an increasingly popular singer in Sweden.
The two women sang back-up vocals for their fiancés and performed with them at small concerts. In time, these two couples used the first letters of their first names — Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid — to form the name of their musical group, ABBA.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Vietnamese Man Made A Fence From Old iPhones
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- The Everyday Struggles Of All Plus-Size Women Depicted By The Artist Gabriele Pennacchioli