Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
Agnetha Fältskog was a singer with the Swedish band ABBA, famous for hits like “Mamma Mia.” In 1969, Fältskog became engaged to Björn Ulvaeus. At the time of their engagement, Ulvaeus was working with a songwriter named Benny Andersson. Andersson was engaged to an Anni-Frid Lyngstad, who, much like Fältskog, was becoming an increasingly popular singer in Sweden.
The two women sang back-up vocals for their fiancés and performed with them at small concerts. In time, these two couples used the first letters of their first names — Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid — to form the name of their musical group, ABBA.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween