Japanese Company Has Made Authentic Wall Lights Out Of… French Bread
A bread has some interesting charms. There’re potentials besides just as food. Pampshade is a handmade product made from real bread.
“It is made of real bread. I love bread, Bread are cute, I want to take a long look at it… These lampshade are created from such mind. The only one in the world, The lovely bread light you warmly. Bread flour, weak flour, solt, yeast, led, battery, and more…”, said the Pampshade designer Yukiko Morita.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- Sensual Shadow Photography By Sølve Sundsbø
- Italian Graphic Designer Emanuele Abrate Perfectly Fixes The ‘World’s Worst Logos’