Japanese Company Has Made Authentic Wall Lights Out Of… French Bread
A bread has some interesting charms. There’re potentials besides just as food. Pampshade is a handmade product made from real bread.
“It is made of real bread. I love bread, Bread are cute, I want to take a long look at it… These lampshade are created from such mind. The only one in the world, The lovely bread light you warmly. Bread flour, weak flour, solt, yeast, led, battery, and more…”, said the Pampshade designer Yukiko Morita.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Is It A Billboard? No, It’s A Building!
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- The Apocalypse Of Pop Culture By Filip Hodas
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia