Japanese Company Has Made Authentic Wall Lights Out Of… French Bread
A bread has some interesting charms. There’re potentials besides just as food. Pampshade is a handmade product made from real bread.
“It is made of real bread. I love bread, Bread are cute, I want to take a long look at it… These lampshade are created from such mind. The only one in the world, The lovely bread light you warmly. Bread flour, weak flour, solt, yeast, led, battery, and more…”, said the Pampshade designer Yukiko Morita.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments