Japanese Company Has Made Authentic Wall Lights Out Of… French Bread
A bread has some interesting charms. There’re potentials besides just as food. Pampshade is a handmade product made from real bread.
“It is made of real bread. I love bread, Bread are cute, I want to take a long look at it… These lampshade are created from such mind. The only one in the world, The lovely bread light you warmly. Bread flour, weak flour, solt, yeast, led, battery, and more…”, said the Pampshade designer Yukiko Morita.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Defenders Of The Soviet Arctic During The Great Patriotic War – The Giant Monument On The Edge Of Russia
- British & American English: Differences
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s