Dramatic Portraits With Something To Hide By Kurt Staudinger
Tattoo artist Kurt Staudinger creates intense portraits that visually pop from the skin. The realistically-rendered pieces utilize a soft, diffused approach that adds an eerie quality to the subjects’ personas. Their glassy eyes pierce us with a knowing gaze, as if they’re about to reveal a dark, hidden secret. Staudinger remains quiet about his characters, however, giving us no context about who they are or what they’re up to—this only fosters a sense of mystery about them that you could ponder for the rest of your life.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s