Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
Stanley Kubrick (1928-1999) was an American film director, writer, producer, and photographer who lived in England during most of the last four decades of his career.
Kubrick was noted for the scrupulous care with which he chose his subjects, his slow method of working, the variety of genres he worked in, his technical perfectionism, his reluctance to talk about his films, and his reclusiveness. He maintained almost complete artistic control, making movies according to his own whims and time constraints, but with the rare advantage of big-studio financial support for all his endeavors.
Before Stanley Kubrick was a filmmaker, he was a New York City-based photojournalist for Look magazine. His photography career began in 1945 when Kubrick sold a photo to Look (he was just 17 at the time.) From 1946 to 1950, Kubrick worked for the magazine, completing more than 300 assignments documenting the sights and people of New York City.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Meet The Playboy Bunnies Of The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García