Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
Stanley Kubrick (1928-1999) was an American film director, writer, producer, and photographer who lived in England during most of the last four decades of his career.
Kubrick was noted for the scrupulous care with which he chose his subjects, his slow method of working, the variety of genres he worked in, his technical perfectionism, his reluctance to talk about his films, and his reclusiveness. He maintained almost complete artistic control, making movies according to his own whims and time constraints, but with the rare advantage of big-studio financial support for all his endeavors.
Before Stanley Kubrick was a filmmaker, he was a New York City-based photojournalist for Look magazine. His photography career began in 1945 when Kubrick sold a photo to Look (he was just 17 at the time.) From 1946 to 1950, Kubrick worked for the magazine, completing more than 300 assignments documenting the sights and people of New York City.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- “The Faces Of Fear”: The Superb Dark Concept Art By Anthony Jones
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s
- Artist Gustavo Viselner Makes Pixel Art Game Scenes Based On Popular TV Series And Movies
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- The Blinged-Out Work Trucks Of Japan Photographed By Todd Antony
- Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope
- “Under The Electric Sky”: Beautiful Portrait Photography In Neon Lights By Tom Dewh
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner