Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
Stanley Kubrick (1928-1999) was an American film director, writer, producer, and photographer who lived in England during most of the last four decades of his career.
Kubrick was noted for the scrupulous care with which he chose his subjects, his slow method of working, the variety of genres he worked in, his technical perfectionism, his reluctance to talk about his films, and his reclusiveness. He maintained almost complete artistic control, making movies according to his own whims and time constraints, but with the rare advantage of big-studio financial support for all his endeavors.
Before Stanley Kubrick was a filmmaker, he was a New York City-based photojournalist for Look magazine. His photography career began in 1945 when Kubrick sold a photo to Look (he was just 17 at the time.) From 1946 to 1950, Kubrick worked for the magazine, completing more than 300 assignments documenting the sights and people of New York City.
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By The Miami Beach Photographer Mark Del Mar
- “Dreams Of Sensuality”: Beautiful Art Nude Photography By Dani Fehr
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- This Artist Creates Stupid NSFW Comics For People With A Dark Sense Of Humor
- “Postcards From Google Earth”: This Artist Finds Strange Beauty in Google’s Apocalyptic Glitches
- Wax Sculpture Of Sleeping Woman Doubles As Candle
- Breathtaking Photos Of Australian Drought From Above
- This Soviet Carpet Beach Towel!
- Artist Maimouna Guerresi Photographs ‘Aisha In Wonderland’
- Stunning Socialist-Era Architecture: The Brutalism Of Zagreb, Croatia
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Limitless Boundaries Of The Human Body In Photographs By Cody Choi, Professional Dancer And Photographer
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!