You’ll Love These Photos Of An Underwater Wedding In The 50s
If you thought weddings these day are over the top, just take a look at this incredible wedding from 1954. The couple actually planned a full wedding ceremony to take place underwater, complete with an underwater observation center for all their guests!
If you’re looking to replicate this ceremony, just remember, it’s not for the faint of heart! These two people were already familiar with underwater performance. Bob Smith was a diving clown and Mary Beth Sanger was a synchronized swimmer. It only made sense for the couple to exchange vowels underwater!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics