This Artist Creates One Glorious Poster For Each Part Of The New Twin Peaks Every Week
In May 2017, illustrator Cristiano Siqueira took it upon himself to create one poster for every Part of Twin Peaks: The Return.
“My intention was to create a single poster for the whole season, but I think I never could answer to the complexity of Twin Peaks with just one poster,” the São Paulo-based illustrator tells Welcome to Twin Peaks.
And thus, a challenge was born.
Cristiano, who got into Twin Peaks back when he watched the original series on VHS in the 2000s, is loving the new series: “It’s much more intriguing, surrealistic and Lynchesque than ever. It’s been exciting and inspiring!” But it’s not always easy to select a single moment from 58 minutes of “moving art.” Part 5 was the toughest so far, remembers Cristiano.
“I wanted to portrait Becky Burnett since the first time I saw the car scene, but there’s SO much going on in that episode.” He decided the key is to always follow your intuition.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021