Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
In town for the ‘JJ-Street Baltic Session: Street Art Jam 2016’, Portuguese street artist Bordalo II created a large flying squirrel which is sitting peacefully on a pine branch and having a little snack. The Lisbon-based artist chose this creature in order to bring attention to the fact that in Estonia, this squirrel is an endangered species. The 8 meter high piece has already gained positive recognition from the Estonian Ministry of Environment, so we’ll hope it will help the squirrels!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- 2021 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here, and This Year Contains a Puzzle