Delicate Patterns Adorn The Walls Of This Bright Nail Salon Interior
Architecture firm ARCHSTUDIO, have recently completed Lily Nails, a nail salon in Beijing, China, that features a dark hot-rolled steel plate exterior with glimpses of a bright white interior that has delicate patterns.
Stepping inside the salon and away from the noisy mall that it’s located in, white walls create a sense of calm allowing guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist