Delicate Patterns Adorn The Walls Of This Bright Nail Salon Interior
Architecture firm ARCHSTUDIO, have recently completed Lily Nails, a nail salon in Beijing, China, that features a dark hot-rolled steel plate exterior with glimpses of a bright white interior that has delicate patterns.
Stepping inside the salon and away from the noisy mall that it’s located in, white walls create a sense of calm allowing guests to relax and enjoy themselves.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Ultra-Realistic, Three-Dimensional Paintings of CJ Hendry