This Stunning Dragon Bench Was Birthed From A Chainsaw And Single Log
Believe it or not, this stunning dragon bench was carved using nothing more than a chainsaw and one single log. No wonder the internet can’t stop sharing it.
Created by Igor Loskutow, the bench was made for a butcher shop. The dragon’s body curls around the bench, posing with a life-likeness that draws us right into a fairytale. The dragon’s scaled stomach functions as an arm rest or back rest while the detailed wings unfurl as an epic back rest.
What impresses us most is how Loskutow incorporates the log’s natural imperfections into the design. If you look closely at the dragon’s snout, you’ll spot little holes likely leftover from bugs that now add an interesting texture.And the end of the dragon’s arm breaks off just where the log naturally ends, adding a weird series of sharp points.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s