This Stunning Dragon Bench Was Birthed From A Chainsaw And Single Log
Believe it or not, this stunning dragon bench was carved using nothing more than a chainsaw and one single log. No wonder the internet can’t stop sharing it.
Created by Igor Loskutow, the bench was made for a butcher shop. The dragon’s body curls around the bench, posing with a life-likeness that draws us right into a fairytale. The dragon’s scaled stomach functions as an arm rest or back rest while the detailed wings unfurl as an epic back rest.
What impresses us most is how Loskutow incorporates the log’s natural imperfections into the design. If you look closely at the dragon’s snout, you’ll spot little holes likely leftover from bugs that now add an interesting texture.And the end of the dragon’s arm breaks off just where the log naturally ends, adding a weird series of sharp points.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden