This Stunning Dragon Bench Was Birthed From A Chainsaw And Single Log
Believe it or not, this stunning dragon bench was carved using nothing more than a chainsaw and one single log. No wonder the internet can’t stop sharing it.
Created by Igor Loskutow, the bench was made for a butcher shop. The dragon’s body curls around the bench, posing with a life-likeness that draws us right into a fairytale. The dragon’s scaled stomach functions as an arm rest or back rest while the detailed wings unfurl as an epic back rest.
What impresses us most is how Loskutow incorporates the log’s natural imperfections into the design. If you look closely at the dragon’s snout, you’ll spot little holes likely leftover from bugs that now add an interesting texture.And the end of the dragon’s arm breaks off just where the log naturally ends, adding a weird series of sharp points.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- This Photographer Turns Vintage Photos Into Surreal Works Of Art