Japanese Artist Creates The Most Realistic-Looking Wearable Animal Heads You’ve Ever Seen
Whether you’re a passionate furry or just someone who appreciates cool headgear, you’re most likely going to love the incredibly realistic wearable heads made by Japanese modeler Kamonohashizokei (Platypus Modeling).
Looking at theses animal heads for the first time, you’re tempted to think they’re just that, creepy taxidermied heads, but in fact they are all synthetic hand-made renditions created by one of Japan’s most talented modelers. And the best part is that you can wear them on your head to freak people out.
Kamonohashizokei‘s creations are so life-like that they’ve been featured in in commercials and film numerous times, but he also sells them online. Considering the work that must go into achieving this level of realism, you’ve probably already guessed that Kamonohashizokei’s animal heads are anything but cheap. They are priced between 264,600-286,200 yen ($2,468-$2,670), depending on the complexity and size of the model, so they’re definitely not the kind of thing you’d buy for a child.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- This AI Turns Your Headshot Into A Renaissance Masterpeace
- Beautiful Photos Of John Lennon With His First Wife Cynthia At Their Home In 1965
- Loving Dad Builds Custom “Star Wars” Rocking Horse for Daughter’s 1st Birthday
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Polish Artist Designs Shoсking Ads Of Major Companies That Show The Harsh Reality