Japanese Artist Creates The Most Realistic-Looking Wearable Animal Heads You’ve Ever Seen
Whether you’re a passionate furry or just someone who appreciates cool headgear, you’re most likely going to love the incredibly realistic wearable heads made by Japanese modeler Kamonohashizokei (Platypus Modeling).
Looking at theses animal heads for the first time, you’re tempted to think they’re just that, creepy taxidermied heads, but in fact they are all synthetic hand-made renditions created by one of Japan’s most talented modelers. And the best part is that you can wear them on your head to freak people out.
Kamonohashizokei‘s creations are so life-like that they’ve been featured in in commercials and film numerous times, but he also sells them online. Considering the work that must go into achieving this level of realism, you’ve probably already guessed that Kamonohashizokei’s animal heads are anything but cheap. They are priced between 264,600-286,200 yen ($2,468-$2,670), depending on the complexity and size of the model, so they’re definitely not the kind of thing you’d buy for a child.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Sony World Photography Awards 2020 Shortlist And Finalists