DeskSpace: Handcrafted Solar System Desk Accessory
Ever since we were children, most of us have marvelled at the stars and wondered what it would be like to be closer to them. DeskSpace gives us that small reminder of our place in the universe with a set of gemstones that are beautiful and stylish. This is a sophisticated gift for anyone with a curious mind, who was once that little child questioning the universe.
If you like to stand out from the crowd and have something that’s just a little different from the typical Newton’s Cradle, DeskSpace is a great desk accessory. With its own rectangular stand, this easily sits on the desk, mantelpiece or window sill, this is so tactile that people will want to pick up each one. Kids will love it too and it might just start a conversation about the wonders of space.
In designing the DeskSpace planet set, the designers worked incredibly hard to source the exact materials that would showcase the unique beauty of each planet. They visited factories and suppliers worldwide and even cross referenced NASA satellite images with the finished products to ensure they are as accurate as they are stunning. The final result are polished gems that are lovely to look at, smooth to touch and a creative gift that will be appreciated by young and old. In the long process of gathering the correct materials for DeskSpace, the creators worked hard to make sure that the stones we chose represented each planet perfectly.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things