DeskSpace: Handcrafted Solar System Desk Accessory
Ever since we were children, most of us have marvelled at the stars and wondered what it would be like to be closer to them. DeskSpace gives us that small reminder of our place in the universe with a set of gemstones that are beautiful and stylish. This is a sophisticated gift for anyone with a curious mind, who was once that little child questioning the universe.
If you like to stand out from the crowd and have something that’s just a little different from the typical Newton’s Cradle, DeskSpace is a great desk accessory. With its own rectangular stand, this easily sits on the desk, mantelpiece or window sill, this is so tactile that people will want to pick up each one. Kids will love it too and it might just start a conversation about the wonders of space.
In designing the DeskSpace planet set, the designers worked incredibly hard to source the exact materials that would showcase the unique beauty of each planet. They visited factories and suppliers worldwide and even cross referenced NASA satellite images with the finished products to ensure they are as accurate as they are stunning. The final result are polished gems that are lovely to look at, smooth to touch and a creative gift that will be appreciated by young and old. In the long process of gathering the correct materials for DeskSpace, the creators worked hard to make sure that the stones we chose represented each planet perfectly.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry