DeskSpace: Handcrafted Solar System Desk Accessory
Ever since we were children, most of us have marvelled at the stars and wondered what it would be like to be closer to them. DeskSpace gives us that small reminder of our place in the universe with a set of gemstones that are beautiful and stylish. This is a sophisticated gift for anyone with a curious mind, who was once that little child questioning the universe.
If you like to stand out from the crowd and have something that’s just a little different from the typical Newton’s Cradle, DeskSpace is a great desk accessory. With its own rectangular stand, this easily sits on the desk, mantelpiece or window sill, this is so tactile that people will want to pick up each one. Kids will love it too and it might just start a conversation about the wonders of space.
In designing the DeskSpace planet set, the designers worked incredibly hard to source the exact materials that would showcase the unique beauty of each planet. They visited factories and suppliers worldwide and even cross referenced NASA satellite images with the finished products to ensure they are as accurate as they are stunning. The final result are polished gems that are lovely to look at, smooth to touch and a creative gift that will be appreciated by young and old. In the long process of gathering the correct materials for DeskSpace, the creators worked hard to make sure that the stones we chose represented each planet perfectly.
- A Restaurant In Texas Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- Breathtaking Portraits Reveal The Haunting Beauty Of Russian Ballet Dancers By Irina Yakovleva
- 11 Disney Warrior Princesses Turned Badass By Russian Artist Artemii Myasnikov
- Russian Duo Creates Sleek Optical Illusion Portraits That Will Inspire Your Day
- Uncanny Resemblances Between Classic Dog Breeds And Humans Captured By Gerrard Gethings
- Photographer Antti Viitala Stunningly Captured Drone Shots Of The Surfers On South African Beach
- Jan Erik Waider’ Photos Capture The Dark Beauty Of Greenland Icebergs And Northern Landscapes
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture