DeskSpace: Handcrafted Solar System Desk Accessory
Ever since we were children, most of us have marvelled at the stars and wondered what it would be like to be closer to them. DeskSpace gives us that small reminder of our place in the universe with a set of gemstones that are beautiful and stylish. This is a sophisticated gift for anyone with a curious mind, who was once that little child questioning the universe.
If you like to stand out from the crowd and have something that’s just a little different from the typical Newton’s Cradle, DeskSpace is a great desk accessory. With its own rectangular stand, this easily sits on the desk, mantelpiece or window sill, this is so tactile that people will want to pick up each one. Kids will love it too and it might just start a conversation about the wonders of space.
In designing the DeskSpace planet set, the designers worked incredibly hard to source the exact materials that would showcase the unique beauty of each planet. They visited factories and suppliers worldwide and even cross referenced NASA satellite images with the finished products to ensure they are as accurate as they are stunning. The final result are polished gems that are lovely to look at, smooth to touch and a creative gift that will be appreciated by young and old. In the long process of gathering the correct materials for DeskSpace, the creators worked hard to make sure that the stones we chose represented each planet perfectly.
- “The Death Of Colossus”: Striking Candid Photographs That Capture Everyday Life In The USSR In 1984-1989
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Spends $4,000 On Giant Statue To Give Town The Middle Finger – It’s Art, Officials Say
- Canadian Artist Draws Pictures That Are As Warm As A Cup Of Hot Chocolate
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- This Artist Creates Amazing 3D Optical Illusions Using Simple Lines
- This Woman Gave A Second Chance To So Many Soldiers Whose Faces Were Severely Injured In World War I
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Ecological Society Photo Competition 2018
- Closer Than We Think: 40 Visions Of The Future World According To Arthur Radebaugh