Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden