Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000