Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Creative Fashion Designs by Kansai Yamamoto in the Early 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s