Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Metamorphosis: Depressive And Dark Paintings By The Artist Anton Semenov