Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Photographer Brings Action Figures To Life In Impressive Shots
- China 2050: The Future Of China According To A Photographer Benoit Cezard
- Your Very Own Harrier Jet: This Jet Will Go Down In History As One Of The All Time Great Classic British Aircraft
- Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Back In 1980, Citröen Had A Somewhat Amusing Idea Of The Future
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- Surreal Family Vacation Photos That Include The Cats
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- Kathleen Ryan Sculptures Look Like Moldy Fruit But Are Actually Made Of Gemstones