Fantastic Giant Sculptures Made Entirely Of Beach Waste To Make You Reconsider Plastic Use
Let these amazing yet disturbing sculptures serve us as a reminder of society’s overuse of plastics. All of them were created using plastic materials found in sea or on shore, discarded plastics which we call beach waste.
Big bravo to Washed Ashore, an Oregon-based organization, which created most of the listed sculptures and to Xandi Kreuzeder for making “Tiger Shark” and “Roxy Mermaid”. However, this is not a thank-you post, it is more of a what-have-we-done post.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization