Samurai Armor Hoodies From Japan
Always wanted to be a Samurai but didn’t fancy the whole “dedicating your entire life to it” thing? Well, thanks to clothing company Tokyo Otaku Mode, there might just be an easier way to become a Samurai. Or at least look like one anyway.
The US-based company is launching a crowdfunding campaign to bring Samurai-armor-inspired hoodies outside of Japan. Although this armor is unlikely to stop your enemy’s razor-sharp Katana, it should however work pretty well against some chilly weather thanks to its double thickness compared to an average hoodie.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021