Self-Taught Kenyan Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Black Female Models
Arthur Keef is a talented self-taught photographer and artist currently based in Nairobi, Kenya. Arthur focuses on portraiture, he shoots marvelous beauty, fashion and lifestyle photography.
Keef has had an aim of becoming one of the best photographers in the world. With no idea or knowledge about photography he begun taking “youtube classes” to get a better understanding of the craft. With a small loan from his elder sister of about 400$ and some savings he acquired his first camera and begun the long journey of experimentation.
Today Arthur Keef is one of Kenya’s most sought after photographers for his creative and unique style of photography. Under his belt, he holds several local and international award nominations for his fashion and beauty works. People describe his work as artistic and him as one of the fastest rising stars in the creative world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Social Distance: A Graphic Story For The Coronavirus Age By Mark Haddon
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- These Beautiful Yet Terrifying Surreal Pictures By Erik Johansson Will Blow Your Mind
- Vivian Maier: Lost Photographs Of 1950s New York
- Post Apocalyptic Views: Dutch Photographer’s Lens Captures Graveyard Of French Warships
- 17 New Stunning Coronavirus-Themed Street Art Works From Around The World
- Superb Whimsical Digital Creations By Jean-Charles Debroize