Self-Taught Kenyan Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Black Female Models
Arthur Keef is a talented self-taught photographer and artist currently based in Nairobi, Kenya. Arthur focuses on portraiture, he shoots marvelous beauty, fashion and lifestyle photography.
Keef has had an aim of becoming one of the best photographers in the world. With no idea or knowledge about photography he begun taking “youtube classes” to get a better understanding of the craft. With a small loan from his elder sister of about 400$ and some savings he acquired his first camera and begun the long journey of experimentation.
Today Arthur Keef is one of Kenya’s most sought after photographers for his creative and unique style of photography. Under his belt, he holds several local and international award nominations for his fashion and beauty works. People describe his work as artistic and him as one of the fastest rising stars in the creative world.
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Tokyo Was Made For Giant Monsters, Giant Girls And Camera Tricks
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Photos Proving Winter Is Here
- Anti-Coyote Vests For Dogs Are More Punk Rock Than You’d Expect
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners