Self-Taught Kenyan Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Black Female Models
Arthur Keef is a talented self-taught photographer and artist currently based in Nairobi, Kenya. Arthur focuses on portraiture, he shoots marvelous beauty, fashion and lifestyle photography.
Keef has had an aim of becoming one of the best photographers in the world. With no idea or knowledge about photography he begun taking “youtube classes” to get a better understanding of the craft. With a small loan from his elder sister of about 400$ and some savings he acquired his first camera and begun the long journey of experimentation.
Today Arthur Keef is one of Kenya’s most sought after photographers for his creative and unique style of photography. Under his belt, he holds several local and international award nominations for his fashion and beauty works. People describe his work as artistic and him as one of the fastest rising stars in the creative world.
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- This Super Realistic Modern 3D Art Will Impress You!
- Amazing Candid Photographs Capture People On The Streets Of New York City In The 1980s
- Meet “The Conker” – Automotive Ultimate Living Pod
- Stunning 3D Printed Mycelium Shoe By Ica & Kostika
- Gorgeous Photos Of ’60s Classic Beauties Taken By Jerry Schatzberg