Self-Taught Kenyan Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Black Female Models
Arthur Keef is a talented self-taught photographer and artist currently based in Nairobi, Kenya. Arthur focuses on portraiture, he shoots marvelous beauty, fashion and lifestyle photography.
Keef has had an aim of becoming one of the best photographers in the world. With no idea or knowledge about photography he begun taking “youtube classes” to get a better understanding of the craft. With a small loan from his elder sister of about 400$ and some savings he acquired his first camera and begun the long journey of experimentation.
Today Arthur Keef is one of Kenya’s most sought after photographers for his creative and unique style of photography. Under his belt, he holds several local and international award nominations for his fashion and beauty works. People describe his work as artistic and him as one of the fastest rising stars in the creative world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Travels: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest