SPKSMEN Campaign, Spring ’11
For the second delivery of Spring ’11, SPKSMEN rolls out a few classic colorways while sticking to their forte of clean and simple branding. The full Spring line is now available for sale at SPKSMEN online shop. Photography by Bryan Sona.
When an individual strives to distinguish their style and become exclusive among the norm, brands, trends, and lifestyles are built at that very moment. SPKSMEN (pronounced spokes-men) is no different; a young men’s lifestyle clothing brand, originated in the nation’s capital, which draws its concepts from retro art, hip-hop, and urban culture.
SPKSMEN are the interpreters of unspoken subtleties that birth inspiration everyday. The brand delivers something for the ambitious and brazen individual; a reassurance to dream as lofty as an adolescent with a presentation that is sophisticated and subtly powerful.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck