The Photography Duo Blending Art, Beauty And LEGO
London-based photography duo Denelle and Tom Ellis of Peanut Factory Studio explore a child-like approach to beauty in a playful new editorial Lego my Ego.
“We were really just inspired by Lego and this feeling of letting go and being silly; inventing something new each time,” the pair explain. “We really wanted to create a beauty story that was not centered on vanity – sometimes acting like a kid is the best way to do that.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 40 Times People Thought Their T-Shirts Were Cool But Looked Completely Cringeworthy
- Unknown Artist Creates Amazing Studio Ghibli Anime Character Moss Murals In Countryside
- Heartbreaking Pics Of Aging Dogs Show Them Grow From Puppyhood To Old Age
- Brutally Honest Brand Slogans By Clif Dickens
- This Heartbreaking Sculpture Depicts The 82 Kids That Were Handed Over To The Nazis In The Town Of Lidice Back In 1942
- 6 Illustrations That Sum Up Instagram Perfectly
- Unique Photos Capture A Couple’s Visit To ‘Stranger Things 3’ Filming Locations
- How Do Perceptions Of Beauty Vary Across The Globe?
- Amazing Vintage Photographs Of Cat’s Meat Sellers In London In The Early 20th Century
- “Real Life Film Noir”: Vintage Crime Scenes From The LAPD Archives