The Photography Duo Blending Art, Beauty And LEGO
London-based photography duo Denelle and Tom Ellis of Peanut Factory Studio explore a child-like approach to beauty in a playful new editorial Lego my Ego.
“We were really just inspired by Lego and this feeling of letting go and being silly; inventing something new each time,” the pair explain. “We really wanted to create a beauty story that was not centered on vanity – sometimes acting like a kid is the best way to do that.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964