The 2019 Australian Firefighter Calendar Is Here And Still The Hottest Way To Raise Money For Charity
The 2019 Australian Firefighters Calendar is here and these sexy dudes are back at it, posing shirtless to raise money for the Children’s Hospital Foundation. The tradition has been around since 1993. Firefighters first began posing to raise money for research into childhood burns and they’ve been able to raise over $2.3 million since starting.
The concept is simple: muscled dudes pose with baby animals or surrounded by dramatic smokey conditions. It’s pure eye-candy for anyone interested muscled men and cute animals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms