The 2019 Australian Firefighter Calendar Is Here And Still The Hottest Way To Raise Money For Charity
The 2019 Australian Firefighters Calendar is here and these sexy dudes are back at it, posing shirtless to raise money for the Children’s Hospital Foundation. The tradition has been around since 1993. Firefighters first began posing to raise money for research into childhood burns and they’ve been able to raise over $2.3 million since starting.
The concept is simple: muscled dudes pose with baby animals or surrounded by dramatic smokey conditions. It’s pure eye-candy for anyone interested muscled men and cute animals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween