The 2019 Australian Firefighter Calendar Is Here And Still The Hottest Way To Raise Money For Charity
The 2019 Australian Firefighters Calendar is here and these sexy dudes are back at it, posing shirtless to raise money for the Children’s Hospital Foundation. The tradition has been around since 1993. Firefighters first began posing to raise money for research into childhood burns and they’ve been able to raise over $2.3 million since starting.
The concept is simple: muscled dudes pose with baby animals or surrounded by dramatic smokey conditions. It’s pure eye-candy for anyone interested muscled men and cute animals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years