The 2019 Australian Firefighter Calendar Is Here And Still The Hottest Way To Raise Money For Charity
The 2019 Australian Firefighters Calendar is here and these sexy dudes are back at it, posing shirtless to raise money for the Children’s Hospital Foundation. The tradition has been around since 1993. Firefighters first began posing to raise money for research into childhood burns and they’ve been able to raise over $2.3 million since starting.
The concept is simple: muscled dudes pose with baby animals or surrounded by dramatic smokey conditions. It’s pure eye-candy for anyone interested muscled men and cute animals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos