Japan Now Sells “Shiba Inu Stuck In Wall” Toys
Back in 2016, a trio of shiba inu dogs in the southern Japanese island of Kyushu adorably peeking out from holes in a wall went viral, attracting a steady flow of visitors to the quiet neighborhood eager to see the scene for themselves.
It’s a safe bet that many of the people who were charmed by the sight wished they could see it in person, if not take one of those cute shiba inu home with them.
Well, it took a few years, but now Japanese toy and novelty goods maker Kitan Club has created the next best thing: A “shiba inu stuck in a wall” toy series which you can buy for a mere 300 JPY from a capsule toy dispenser and take home with you!
Not only do these toys perfectly re-create the cute image of these loveable shibes, they also double as magnets so you can stick them on your refrigerator, your file cabinet, or any other metallic surface to turn into a wall.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- A Private Collection Of 19th Century Photographs Of Black Victorians
- The Simpsons Meets Fine Art in Amazing Mash-Ups
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane