Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
According to Erikas Mališauskas: “IKEA should have been prepared for this. Thank God it wasn’t.
Have you ever noticed framed stock photos in IKEA room displays? We think they’re too boring and fake as hell. That’s why my girlfriend and I have decided to replace every framed photo in IKEA Vilnius with photos of ourselves.
Firstly, we had to count the framed photos in the store. Apparently, there are more than 100 framed photos in IKEA! It was quite a task to find that many photos of ourselves. Thanks to Instagram archives, we did pretty well. Next, we headed to local print-shop to have it all printed. Finally, we chose Saturday, the most crowded day in IKEA, to accomplish our mission without getting caught.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Street Photos Taken At The Absolute Perfect Time
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney