Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
According to Erikas Mališauskas: “IKEA should have been prepared for this. Thank God it wasn’t.
Have you ever noticed framed stock photos in IKEA room displays? We think they’re too boring and fake as hell. That’s why my girlfriend and I have decided to replace every framed photo in IKEA Vilnius with photos of ourselves.
Firstly, we had to count the framed photos in the store. Apparently, there are more than 100 framed photos in IKEA! It was quite a task to find that many photos of ourselves. Thanks to Instagram archives, we did pretty well. Next, we headed to local print-shop to have it all printed. Finally, we chose Saturday, the most crowded day in IKEA, to accomplish our mission without getting caught.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween