Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
According to Erikas Mališauskas: “IKEA should have been prepared for this. Thank God it wasn’t.
Have you ever noticed framed stock photos in IKEA room displays? We think they’re too boring and fake as hell. That’s why my girlfriend and I have decided to replace every framed photo in IKEA Vilnius with photos of ourselves.
Firstly, we had to count the framed photos in the store. Apparently, there are more than 100 framed photos in IKEA! It was quite a task to find that many photos of ourselves. Thanks to Instagram archives, we did pretty well. Next, we headed to local print-shop to have it all printed. Finally, we chose Saturday, the most crowded day in IKEA, to accomplish our mission without getting caught.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- Emotional Celebrity Portraits By Marc Hom
- “Star Wars” Characters Brilliantly Reimagined As “Calvin And Hobbes”
- Ecuadorian Police Save Tiny Terrified Sloth in Most Adorable Highway Rescue Ever
- Digital Artist Remixes Famous Faces To Create Seamless Celebrity Hybrids
- 68 Nostalgic Images Of The Greatest Pop Culture Legends In History Shared By Morrison Hotel Gallery
- A Day At Mission Beach, California, August 1970
- “Out Of This World”: Photographer Egor Rogalev Visits The Museum Of Soviet Space Travel
- Artist Visualizes Freddie Mercury As The Protagonist Of Vintage Comic Book Covers