Couple Replaced 100 Framed Stock Photos At IKEA With Photos Of Themselves
According to Erikas Mališauskas: “IKEA should have been prepared for this. Thank God it wasn’t.
Have you ever noticed framed stock photos in IKEA room displays? We think they’re too boring and fake as hell. That’s why my girlfriend and I have decided to replace every framed photo in IKEA Vilnius with photos of ourselves.
Firstly, we had to count the framed photos in the store. Apparently, there are more than 100 framed photos in IKEA! It was quite a task to find that many photos of ourselves. Thanks to Instagram archives, we did pretty well. Next, we headed to local print-shop to have it all printed. Finally, we chose Saturday, the most crowded day in IKEA, to accomplish our mission without getting caught.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors