Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
A few decades ago, up-and-coming punk-pop star Debbie Harry had a photographer on hand to chronicle her every move – her friend, bandmate and lover Chris Stein. These photographs of Debbie Harry are from an outtake from Punk Magazine centerfold shoot which were shot in a Bowery loft in New York City, 1976.
“The vulture shirt is a sacred relic that Debbie still has and the spider was plastic,” Chris Stein recalled. “The Metropolitan Museum used this shot as one of several images connected to its PUNK: Chaos to Couture show in 2013.”
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- “Sic Transit Gloria Mundi”: Thus Passes The Glory Of The World
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Dimensions Blur In Aakash Nihalani’s Minimalist Optical Illusions
- Incredible Images Capture The Raw Beauty Of Waves Breaking Off The Coast Of South Africa
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Belgian Guy Documents Ugly Houses He Sees And They’re So Bad, It’s Hilarious
- This Incredible Japanese Aquarium Toilet
- “Grave Of Thrones”: Here’s An Epic Graveyard To Mourn ‘Game Of Thrones’ Deaths In Latest Experiential Campaign