Japan’s Tiny Instagram Models, These Hedgehogs’s High Concept Photoshoots Give Us Life
Shota Tsukamoto, a Japanese salary man through the week, but at the weekend he plays personal photographer to his hedgehog. Not just relying on pure cuteness, he uses interesting themes, props and dynamic compositions in his work, to elevate his already photogenic model to something almost ethereal.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright