The ‘Cuddle Clone’ Plush Toys Made To Look Like Aging Pets So Their Owners Can Cherish Them Forever
Now pet owners have a new way to remember their beloved animals beyond the grave – immortalizing them as plush toys. Cuddle Clones, a company based out of Louisville Kentucky, creates cuddly versions of creatures based off photographs. From lopsided ears to battle scars and missing limbs, no details are spared. To date the firm has had requests for all kinds of critters including dogs, cats, horses, pigs and even birds. Designers are yet to make a lizard.
Fabric duplicates of smaller animals start at $129 while larger beasts cost from $199.
The Cuddle Clones Facebook and Instagram pages feature dozens of photographs showing toys next to their real-life buddies. One shot shows a pig and her plush toy twin wearing matching dresses, while another images sees a horse rubbing noses with its cuddly chum.
For larger pets, scaled down versions are made due to postage and storage logistics. Lengths of these plush toys generally vary between 17 and 19 inches.
Cuddle Clones’ factory is currently located in China.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 9 Painfully True SEX-Pectations Vs Reality
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Layered 3D Sculpture Came To Life Using Customized Facebook 3D Photo
- Artist Imagines Spilled Coffee As Monsters