The ‘Cuddle Clone’ Plush Toys Made To Look Like Aging Pets So Their Owners Can Cherish Them Forever
Now pet owners have a new way to remember their beloved animals beyond the grave – immortalizing them as plush toys. Cuddle Clones, a company based out of Louisville Kentucky, creates cuddly versions of creatures based off photographs. From lopsided ears to battle scars and missing limbs, no details are spared. To date the firm has had requests for all kinds of critters including dogs, cats, horses, pigs and even birds. Designers are yet to make a lizard.
Fabric duplicates of smaller animals start at $129 while larger beasts cost from $199.
The Cuddle Clones Facebook and Instagram pages feature dozens of photographs showing toys next to their real-life buddies. One shot shows a pig and her plush toy twin wearing matching dresses, while another images sees a horse rubbing noses with its cuddly chum.
For larger pets, scaled down versions are made due to postage and storage logistics. Lengths of these plush toys generally vary between 17 and 19 inches.
Cuddle Clones’ factory is currently located in China.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- Creepy & Crawly Plush Sculptures by Hine Mizushima
- Amazing Black-and-White Photos of Amsterdam Taken by Dutch Painter George Hendrik Breitner