The ‘Cuddle Clone’ Plush Toys Made To Look Like Aging Pets So Their Owners Can Cherish Them Forever
Now pet owners have a new way to remember their beloved animals beyond the grave – immortalizing them as plush toys. Cuddle Clones, a company based out of Louisville Kentucky, creates cuddly versions of creatures based off photographs. From lopsided ears to battle scars and missing limbs, no details are spared. To date the firm has had requests for all kinds of critters including dogs, cats, horses, pigs and even birds. Designers are yet to make a lizard.
Fabric duplicates of smaller animals start at $129 while larger beasts cost from $199.
The Cuddle Clones Facebook and Instagram pages feature dozens of photographs showing toys next to their real-life buddies. One shot shows a pig and her plush toy twin wearing matching dresses, while another images sees a horse rubbing noses with its cuddly chum.
For larger pets, scaled down versions are made due to postage and storage logistics. Lengths of these plush toys generally vary between 17 and 19 inches.
Cuddle Clones’ factory is currently located in China.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- The Sky Swimming Pool At This Hotel Has A Window In It
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- This Man And His Cat Recreate Famous Movie Scenes And It’s Amazing!