Glow-In-The-Dark Murals That Will Surprise You At Night
Street art is already awesome, but María López and Javier de Riba have taken it to the next level with their glow-in-the-dark murals that only reveal their secrets at night. The creative Spanish duo, who go by the name of Reskate Studio, use phosphorescent paint to add an extra dimension to their art by hiding clever pictures inside the images they create.
Whether it’s a rabbit that turns into a hand shadow puppet, a loaf of bread with a knife inside, or a Saturn-like planet that becomes a vintage diving helmet, Reskate Studio puts a fun new twist on traditional street art that enables it to be enjoyed regardless of the time of day.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021