Glow-In-The-Dark Murals That Will Surprise You At Night
Street art is already awesome, but María López and Javier de Riba have taken it to the next level with their glow-in-the-dark murals that only reveal their secrets at night. The creative Spanish duo, who go by the name of Reskate Studio, use phosphorescent paint to add an extra dimension to their art by hiding clever pictures inside the images they create.
Whether it’s a rabbit that turns into a hand shadow puppet, a loaf of bread with a knife inside, or a Saturn-like planet that becomes a vintage diving helmet, Reskate Studio puts a fun new twist on traditional street art that enables it to be enjoyed regardless of the time of day.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World