Stunning Pics That Defined The 1970s Sportswear
The 1970s fashion was a fun era. The early 1970s fashion scene was very similar to 1969, just a bit more flamboyant. It wouldn’t be hyperbole to say that a fashion revolution occurred in the 1970s.
Polyester was the material of choice and bright colors were everywhere. Men and women alike were wearing very tight fitting pants. Especially, sportswear has become popular street fashion since this period. Sportswear has come full circle: from athletic impacting high fashion and streetwear, to streetwear influencing how athletic wear companies design and market their collections.
Take a look at these cool pics to see what sportswear looked like in the 1970s.
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Soviet Anti-Alcohol Posters In The 1970s And 1980s
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- This AI-Based App Turns People Into Cartoon Characters
- Amateur Photographer Captures Minimalist Photos Of Beautiful Berlin Architecture
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Cheap Food and Proud Waitresses