Stunning Pics That Defined The 1970s Sportswear
The 1970s fashion was a fun era. The early 1970s fashion scene was very similar to 1969, just a bit more flamboyant. It wouldn’t be hyperbole to say that a fashion revolution occurred in the 1970s.
Polyester was the material of choice and bright colors were everywhere. Men and women alike were wearing very tight fitting pants. Especially, sportswear has become popular street fashion since this period. Sportswear has come full circle: from athletic impacting high fashion and streetwear, to streetwear influencing how athletic wear companies design and market their collections.
Take a look at these cool pics to see what sportswear looked like in the 1970s.
- “Designed By Nature”: Russian Fisherman Posts Terrifying Creatures Of The Deep Sea Again, And People Want Him To Stop
- Goofy Photos Of World War I Soldiers Posing With Fake Military Props
- Real Fire Truck Converted In Authentic And Cozy Log Cabin
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Vibrant Life Of 1970s Harlem As Photographed By Jack Garofalo
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The British Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Exploration Photographer Has Traveled Thousands Of Miles To Document The Eerie Beauty Of Abandoned Industrial Locations
- Pastry Artist Bakes More ‘Pie Art’ With New Intricate And Artistic Design