Artist Creates Amazing Inflatable Shower Curtain To Help Save Water
Are you the type of person who is always waiting on someone in the shower, or are you the one holding everyone up with your epic shower songs? Either way, Elisabeth Buecher has the perfect shower curtain for you.
“They aim at provoking a debate around water issues and making people more aware of their consumption,” the artist said.
More: Elisabeth Buecher
The London-based artist created an inflatable shower curtain that fills soft spikes with air if the shower is on too long. After four minutes of running water, a sensor on the tap triggers an inflator for the spikes, and the bather is immediately reminded that it’s time to get out.
Buecher created the installation to raise awareness about water conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat