Artist Creates Amazing Inflatable Shower Curtain To Help Save Water
Are you the type of person who is always waiting on someone in the shower, or are you the one holding everyone up with your epic shower songs? Either way, Elisabeth Buecher has the perfect shower curtain for you.
“They aim at provoking a debate around water issues and making people more aware of their consumption,” the artist said.
More: Elisabeth Buecher
The London-based artist created an inflatable shower curtain that fills soft spikes with air if the shower is on too long. After four minutes of running water, a sensor on the tap triggers an inflator for the spikes, and the bather is immediately reminded that it’s time to get out.
Buecher created the installation to raise awareness about water conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Royal Society Of Biology Photographer Of The Year 2019: The Shortlist
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Recreates His Own Childhood Drawings 20+ Years Later
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- The Winning Photos From The CIWEM Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2019, An International Showcase For The Very Best In Environmental Photography
- The Winning Photos From The UK’s Best Sea View Photography Competition 2019
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World