Artist Creates Amazing Inflatable Shower Curtain To Help Save Water
Are you the type of person who is always waiting on someone in the shower, or are you the one holding everyone up with your epic shower songs? Either way, Elisabeth Buecher has the perfect shower curtain for you.
“They aim at provoking a debate around water issues and making people more aware of their consumption,” the artist said.
More: Elisabeth Buecher
The London-based artist created an inflatable shower curtain that fills soft spikes with air if the shower is on too long. After four minutes of running water, a sensor on the tap triggers an inflator for the spikes, and the bather is immediately reminded that it’s time to get out.
Buecher created the installation to raise awareness about water conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result