Artist Creates Amazing Inflatable Shower Curtain To Help Save Water
Are you the type of person who is always waiting on someone in the shower, or are you the one holding everyone up with your epic shower songs? Either way, Elisabeth Buecher has the perfect shower curtain for you.
“They aim at provoking a debate around water issues and making people more aware of their consumption,” the artist said.
More: Elisabeth Buecher
The London-based artist created an inflatable shower curtain that fills soft spikes with air if the shower is on too long. After four minutes of running water, a sensor on the tap triggers an inflator for the spikes, and the bather is immediately reminded that it’s time to get out.
Buecher created the installation to raise awareness about water conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- A Photographer’s Aerial Photos Of Parked Planes Show Just How Far The Airline Industry Has Fallen During The Lockdown