Artist Creates Amazing Inflatable Shower Curtain To Help Save Water
Are you the type of person who is always waiting on someone in the shower, or are you the one holding everyone up with your epic shower songs? Either way, Elisabeth Buecher has the perfect shower curtain for you.
“They aim at provoking a debate around water issues and making people more aware of their consumption,” the artist said.
More: Elisabeth Buecher
The London-based artist created an inflatable shower curtain that fills soft spikes with air if the shower is on too long. After four minutes of running water, a sensor on the tap triggers an inflator for the spikes, and the bather is immediately reminded that it’s time to get out.
Buecher created the installation to raise awareness about water conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Welcome to the Saddest 1980s Mall in America
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Japan’s Hottest New Instagram Model Is An 84-Year-Old In His Grandson’s Clothes And He Looks Amazing
- Paris Just Before WWII: Stunning Photos Capture Daily Life Of The French Capital In The 1930s
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- 16 Ironic Comic Strips Every Girl will Understand