ASOS Are Selling ‘Body Bows’ And People Are Very Confused
If you consider yourself semi-experimental in the lingerie department then get ready to feel like a total rookie when you see one of the newest designs ASOS is offering. Garters and nipple tassles ain’t got nothing on this one. BlueBella’s ‘Unwrap Me Body Bow’ sounds kinky but just wait until you see the pics…
Apart from all the logistical questions, such as ‘how do you actually put the bow on?’, ‘do you have to re-make the bow yourself every time you wear it or do you just climb into the pre-prepared bow?’ the other thing we can’t quite understand is why they’re charging $35 for, what is arguably, just a silky ribbon.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- No Necks! There’s an Instagram Account That Posts Animals Without Necks.
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Cleverly Pointing Out The Ironies Of Life Through the Socially Disturbing Illustrations of Jeff Mahannah
- Before Bikini: Cool Photos of Women in Swimsuits From the 1930s
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s