Sergei Pakhomov Creates Incredible Artworks Made out Of Pasta
Perm based Russian designer Sergei Pakhomov creates very original sculptures of macaroni – mill cars, helicopters, motorbikes, and other means of transport. Made from pasta, spaghetti, lasagna, and rigatoni, his sculptures attract attention of internet users.
Moreover, he has patented his idea. Meanwhile, it all started six years ago. By profession Sergey is a creative designer, developing various promotional products. To promote the macaroni factory “Krasnokamsk” he was invited to film the commercial about production of the factory. According to him, once, in the evening, an inspiration came to him. And, as they say, it all started. Although the advertising campaign did not take place, but the idea remained.
I regret to inform you that Sergei passed away at the age of 52 from the complications of a coronavirus infection on July 13, 2021.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama