Sergei Pakhomov Creates Incredible Artworks Made out Of Pasta
Perm based Russian designer Sergei Pakhomov creates very original sculptures of macaroni – mill cars, helicopters, motorbikes, and other means of transport. Made from pasta, spaghetti, lasagna, and rigatoni, his sculptures attract attention of internet users.
Moreover, he has patented his idea. Meanwhile, it all started six years ago. By profession Sergey is a creative designer, developing various promotional products. To promote the macaroni factory “Krasnokamsk” he was invited to film the commercial about production of the factory. According to him, once, in the evening, an inspiration came to him. And, as they say, it all started. Although the advertising campaign did not take place, but the idea remained.
I regret to inform you that Sergei passed away at the age of 52 from the complications of a coronavirus infection on July 13, 2021.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Drone Photographer Dimitar Karanikolov Captures Breathtaking Pictures Around The World
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Vintage Photographs of Harold Lloyd’s Magnificent (Year-Round!) Christmas Tree
- Digital Artist Creates Thought-Provoking Illustrations That May Make You Look At Things Differently
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- An Aerial View Of The 90-Meter-Long Puffer Fish Tower In East China
- Awesome Architectural Projects by Arthour Koupreychouk
- Photographer Visited Remoted Chinese Provinces And Took Aerial Pictures Of The Most Picturesque Landscapes