Artist Creates Steampunk Sculptures Of Pop Characters From Items He’s Found In His And Friends’ Basements
According to Constance Ayusawa: “Georges Ayusawa is my amazing husband but also a talented artist based in Switzerland. He is an art director in the movie industry, so I’ve seen him creating art pieces from paintings to sculptures for particular locations but it was only a small part of his job…
Until DBFX Workshop contacted him with a crazy project. They asked him to create 25+ steampunk sculptures of pop culture characters in less than five weeks.
He decided to use only recycled materials as he loves to give a second life to objects. From old typewriters, candlesticks to vacuum, cans or car carpets… he used everything we and our friends had in our basements to create these sculptures.
I have never seen him this happy. This is why today I want you to see his work and encourage him to create more and be who he is meant to be – an artist.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster