Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
It is highly possible we do live in a matrix, ever heard of a brain in a vat theory? However across Slavic countries our smartphone armed citizens have been witnessing the glitch in the matrix. When you see these pictures then you will understand that there is a chance we do live in a matrix, or at least Slavs just like to have fun. How else to explain this?
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Bride-To-Be Invents IKEA Bag Hack To Pee Worry Free On Her Wedding Day
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright