Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
It is highly possible we do live in a matrix, ever heard of a brain in a vat theory? However across Slavic countries our smartphone armed citizens have been witnessing the glitch in the matrix. When you see these pictures then you will understand that there is a chance we do live in a matrix, or at least Slavs just like to have fun. How else to explain this?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Classic Pin-Up Girls Before And After Editing: The Real Women Behind Those Gil Elvgren’s Incredible Paintings
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- The Craziest, Funniest, And Least Fashionable T-Shirts In Asia. Seriously.