Outrageously Long Hair Of The Victorian Era Will Make You Gasp
The Victorian era technically spanned from June 20, 1837, until Queen Victoria’s death on January 22, 1901. This was a rather peaceful time in the United Kingdom, and a romantic one as well, a change from the highly rational Georgian period that preceded it.
Many people, including myself, are fascinated by this time in history, from the architecture to the etiquette, and right down to the way they dressed and spoke. Photography was also on the rise, and was much more accessible than previous years. Because of this, we have some very beautiful portraits and pictures from this time period.
Some of these images feature women with some very, very long hair. It’s not often that you see women these days with hair much longer than their upper backs, but it seems that lots of ladies loved to sport long locks, even right down to the floor.
These photos of Victorian ladies with beautifully long hair are a feast for the eyes!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors