Outrageously Long Hair Of The Victorian Era Will Make You Gasp
The Victorian era technically spanned from June 20, 1837, until Queen Victoria’s death on January 22, 1901. This was a rather peaceful time in the United Kingdom, and a romantic one as well, a change from the highly rational Georgian period that preceded it.
Many people, including myself, are fascinated by this time in history, from the architecture to the etiquette, and right down to the way they dressed and spoke. Photography was also on the rise, and was much more accessible than previous years. Because of this, we have some very beautiful portraits and pictures from this time period.
Some of these images feature women with some very, very long hair. It’s not often that you see women these days with hair much longer than their upper backs, but it seems that lots of ladies loved to sport long locks, even right down to the floor.
These photos of Victorian ladies with beautifully long hair are a feast for the eyes!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Monsters Have Problems Too
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak