Outrageously Long Hair Of The Victorian Era Will Make You Gasp
The Victorian era technically spanned from June 20, 1837, until Queen Victoria’s death on January 22, 1901. This was a rather peaceful time in the United Kingdom, and a romantic one as well, a change from the highly rational Georgian period that preceded it.
Many people, including myself, are fascinated by this time in history, from the architecture to the etiquette, and right down to the way they dressed and spoke. Photography was also on the rise, and was much more accessible than previous years. Because of this, we have some very beautiful portraits and pictures from this time period.
Some of these images feature women with some very, very long hair. It’s not often that you see women these days with hair much longer than their upper backs, but it seems that lots of ladies loved to sport long locks, even right down to the floor.
These photos of Victorian ladies with beautifully long hair are a feast for the eyes!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes