Outrageously Long Hair Of The Victorian Era Will Make You Gasp
The Victorian era technically spanned from June 20, 1837, until Queen Victoria’s death on January 22, 1901. This was a rather peaceful time in the United Kingdom, and a romantic one as well, a change from the highly rational Georgian period that preceded it.
Many people, including myself, are fascinated by this time in history, from the architecture to the etiquette, and right down to the way they dressed and spoke. Photography was also on the rise, and was much more accessible than previous years. Because of this, we have some very beautiful portraits and pictures from this time period.
Some of these images feature women with some very, very long hair. It’s not often that you see women these days with hair much longer than their upper backs, but it seems that lots of ladies loved to sport long locks, even right down to the floor.
These photos of Victorian ladies with beautifully long hair are a feast for the eyes!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive